User Reviews for Edarbyclor to treat High Blood Pressure

Edarbyclor has an average rating of 7.1 out of 10 from a total of 17 ratings for the treatment of High Blood Pressure. 53% of those users who reviewed Edarbyclor reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Edarbyclor Rating Summary

7.1/10 average rating

Compare all 286 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Edarbyclor

Paramesh · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 29, 2021

“Very good”

Bigboy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 27, 2020

“I had been taking a combination of 3 different meds to take down my BP. My BP just laughed at them and stayed right where it was. My doctor changed me to Edarbyclor, and after a few days, I'm down to 120/70. For me, it's a miracle drug.”

Bill · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 24, 2019

“Was on 40/12.5mg and it was very effective lowering the BP numbers to near perfect. It also produced numerous side effects which were eventually unbearable. Chest and back pain, random muscle and joint pain, fatigue, and after several weeks considerable stomach pains and indigestion. Finally had to get off of it. Most of the side effects have receded and I have since got my numbers to where they need to be with a combination of other meds without any side effects. I would avoid unless you have no choice.”

ci ci0 March 8, 2013

“I have been trying to get my blood pressure under control for years! My doctor has put me on a few medicines and after a while they just seem to not do much good. My doctor gave me EDARBYCLOR 40*/12.5 , twice a day. In about 3-4 days my BP was lowing, which was VERY good, however I did notice I was having tummy problems.”

Ryan T · Taken for less than 1 month October 24, 2019

“Age 47, pretty healthy otherwise, and still fairly athletic. Blood pressure without meds 140-150 systolic, 90-100 diastolic. With other meds like losartan and diltiazem it was only 5-10 points lower on each side. But with edarbyclor 40/12.5, my BP dropped within a few days to 103/60 and I felt awful. Way too low. So I cut the pills in half and have been taking those for 4 days. Had a few ok days, but feel awful again today. BP is 108/68. It works in lowering blood pressure, but in my experience, the side effects aren't even close to worth it. Headaches, random pains, back pain, dehydration (even with excess consumption of water), muscle cramps, increased itching (but no hives), irregular heartbeat, dizziness (especially when squatting/standing).”

BrianAZ · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 22, 2016

“Lifesaver! Had been on a bunch of others that did next to nothing and the side effects were awful. Within a couple weeks of started Edarbyclor 40/12.5 I was down to 125/85 from 165/95. I also found a pharmacy where they are able to sell it to me for $10/month with their discount card!”

Suzyq02 · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 17, 2014

“My blood pressure was up to 200/95 and my doctor prescribed this for me quite a along time ago. It has done wonders for my blood pressure. Usually around 120/80 or can be lower at times. I also take 2 other blood pressure pills along with this. The only thing I have noticed is that my pulse is higher than it used to be. All in all though, this is been a life saver for me.”

D.A.E · Taken for less than 1 month October 19, 2017

“Had been taking Telmisartan/HCTZ 80.25 for the last few years until my doctor recommended me to try Edarbyclor 40/25 which I have been taking now for about a week. So far since taking, I feel a difference in a positive way and my BP has gone down. Not a lot of water retention and small side effect of a little headache. Ankle and legs swelling has gone down, don't feel like I have elephant legs and ankles anymore. I give this a THUMBS UP, so far.”

BPS · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2017

“I am now 2 weeks in and this stuff is REALLY unpredictable. I was taking hyzaar before and supplemented with clonidine. The combo works but the clonidine made me exhausted all the time. Without the clonidine my BP was typically around 140/100. Tried verapamil and apparently calcium channel blockers do nothing at all for me. So doctor talked me into edarbychlor trial month. My price for hazaar was $4 for 90 days. Price under my insurance is $214 for same 90 days for Edarbychlor, but doctor assured we could find pharmacy to give discount. Nope. But ignoring the price: Sometimes my BP is 135/95. Sometimes it is 115/75. There is no association with routine or times. Exercise made it plummet to 65/45. So I think discontinue.”

Crowmaster May 25, 2016

“Not good , my blood pressure dropped too fast and too low , had almost all the side effects listed including pressure in my eyes. Stopped taking it and called the doctor who agreed. Two days later and i still have pressure in the eyes and i dont feel right. One more day on it and i dont think i would be writting this review”

whitey 11 July 11, 2016

“Had some side effects when first started blurred vison, bright lite hurts eyes dizzness all gone after 3 weeks for HBP from 180/ down to 120s take every other day but was to be 1 every day but still works fine. crap insurance will not pay for it.”

Gunny911 · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 14, 2015

“I have had some of the same side effects,but the one is well worth the other.I no longer experience the dread of having a heart attack,at a young age. I have been on blood pressure meds. Since I was 28,I'm now 45 yo. Been on several different meds for my blood pressure,..Thus stuff works.”

MMFleming August 28, 2016

“I cannot take this medication. I attempted to take it 2 different times and ended up with severe migraines. I was foolish enough to take it a second time to make sure it was the medication. Worst migraine of my life. I had to take a 40mg Relpax and repeat the dosage one hour later to get some relief. I was in so much pain, I paid $108 for 2 pills of Relpax that my insurance would not cover after trying Generic Maxalt. Words cannot describe the head pain this medication caused.”

Mandy's Mom August 16, 2016

“Drug works just fine. It's getting it that's the problem. It seems to be back-ordered from the manufacturers and it's a struggle to get it. Now I'm out and can't seem to get anyone to get more for me.. even though they keep promising. Now I'm left scrambling to get to my doctor to change medications in midstream. STAY AWAY!!!”

774CB · Taken for less than 1 month August 26, 2012

“Only on Edarbyclor 40/25 for 10 days. It indeed lowered my blood pressure significantly, average from 150/90 to 115/60. However side effects include stomach problems and irregular pulse readings.”

TROY · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 8, 2018

“I have been on edarbyclor for 5 years and it has been the best at lowering my bp.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month November 2, 2017

“Experienced huge...humongous hives all over my whole body. Extremely itchy . Decreased urination. BEWARE!!”

Corasa · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2019

“It works well for me. But I hate its taste. Some aroma is in the coating that's, I assume, supposed to resemble vanilla. Why "sugar " the pill?”

mtbmmm · Taken for less than 1 month June 16, 2016