User Reviews for Edarbyclor

Learn more about Edarbyclor.

High Blood Pressure 10 reviews 264 medications

6.9
Summary of Edarbyclor reviews 10 reviews 6.9

Reviews for Edarbyclor

For High Blood Pressure "I cannot take this medication. I attempted to take it 2 different times and ended up with severe migraines. I was foolish enough to take it a second time to make sure it was the medication. Worst migraine of my life. I had to take a 40mg Relpax and repeat the dosage one hour later to get some relief. I was in so much pain, I paid $108 for 2 pills of Relpax that my insurance would not cover after trying Generic Maxalt. Words cannot describe the head pain this medication caused."

MMFleming August 28, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "Drug works just fine. It's getting it that's the problem. It seems to be back-ordered from the manufacturers and it's a struggle to get it. Now I'm out and can't seem to get anyone to get more for me.. even though they keep promising. Now I'm left scrambling to get to my doctor to change medications in midstream. STAY AWAY!!!"

Mandy's Mom August 16, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "Had some side effects when first started blurred vison, bright lite hurts eyes dizzness all gone after 3 weeks for HBP from 180/ down to 120s take every other day but was to be 1 every day but still works fine. crap insurance will not pay for it."

whitey 11 July 11, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "overheating"

mtbmmm (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "Not good , my blood pressure dropped too fast and too low , had almost all the side effects listed including pressure in my eyes. Stopped taking it and called the doctor who agreed. Two days later and i still have pressure in the eyes and i dont feel right. One more day on it and i dont think i would be writting this review"

Crowmaster May 25, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "Lifesaver! Had been on a bunch of others that did next to nothing and the side effects were awful. Within a couple weeks of started Edarbyclor 40/12.5 I was down to 125/85 from 165/95. I also found a pharmacy where they are able to sell it to me for $10/month with their discount card!"

BrianAZ (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 22, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "I have had some of the same side effects,but the one is well worth the other.I no longer experience the dread of having a heart attack,at a young age. I have been on blood pressure meds. Since I was 28,I'm now 45 yo. Been on several different meds for my blood pressure,..Thus stuff works."

Gunny911 (taken for 1 to 2 years) August 14, 2015

For High Blood Pressure "My blood pressure was up to 200/95 and my doctor prescribed this for me quite a along time ago. It has done wonders for my blood pressure. Usually around 120/80 or can be lower at times. I also take 2 other blood pressure pills along with this. The only thing I have noticed is that my pulse is higher than it used to be. All in all though, this is been a life saver for me."

Suzyq02 (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 17, 2014

For High Blood Pressure "I have been trying to get my blood pressure under control for years! My doctor has put me on a few medicines and after a while they just seem to not do much good. My doctor gave me EDARBYCLOR 40*/12.5 , twice a day. In about 3-4 days my BP was lowing, which was VERY good, however I did notice I was having tummy problems."

ci ci0 March 8, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "Only on Edarbyclor 40/25 for 10 days. It indeed lowered my blood pressure significantly, average from 150/90 to 115/60. However side effects include stomach problems and irregular pulse readings."

774CB (taken for less than 1 month) August 26, 2012