User Reviews for Astepro

Allergic Rhinitis
7.7

Reviews for Astepro

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · May 8, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Works good. Had chronic sinus drainage was in bed 5 days. Went to clinic to see a sinus Doctor who said I have allergic rhinitis with severe attacks nose, throat, neck, shoulders, nosebleeds. They put me on a new spray. Hopefully works better than flonase. I can't stand it anymore. Even get "allergy shots", will get even stronger shots per doc. Texas is bad to live if you have allergies”

Suzyg110 · April 10, 2014

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Astepro has been a blessing to me. I have been a long time allergy sufferer. An ENT suggested regular dose of Allegra, Fluconase and Singular, plus I started allergy drops to begin building my immunity. This medicine regime seemed to bring everything more under control, except I began having a terrible cough it was more than a year and I finally told him I needed to do something about it. I had previously tested negative for asthma, but we tried an inhaler and Astepro (instead of the other nose spray). Wow, instant relief from the regular coughing due to the Astepro, the inhaler seemly offers nothing. I recommend this for coughing from post nasal or other allergy problems.”

body pain · Taken for less than 1 month · November 15, 2013

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Had serious chronic sinusitis with inflammation in the upper sinus and in the nose. The medicine helped significantly but I get a painful side effect, my whole upper muscles around the shoulders and neck became very tight, stiff and sore. ”

Not dizzy anymore · Taken for 1 to 6 months · June 14, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I have allergies along with daily vertigo. Not only did this extremely helpful with the allergies, it virtually eliminated my daily vertigo. My ENT recommended this for my vertigo mainly. I have noticed others complain about sleepiness. I only use this at night.”

Allergy suffere · Taken for less than 1 month · August 23, 2022

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Caused intense delayed drowsiness and grogginess - as bad or worse than benadryl, even using a half dose. I took for 3 days in the morning and every day on Astepro I had to nap in the afternoon because I was unable to maintain consciousness. I never nap normally. Reduces nasal allergies, but at what cost? Also, it's a huge metered dose with a very unpleasant taste.”

Jim W · August 1, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “In the beginning of the year I developed chronic nasal drip in the back of the throat. Occasionally this would flare up into a real bad sore throat and my nasal passages were constantly inflamed. Tried 3 types of antibiotics and over the counter allergy sprays and nothing worked. Went to a specialist and received a prescription of Astepro. Finally the nasal drip and everything that went with it is gone.”

Not a Fan · Taken for less than 1 month · July 16, 2022

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Tried the new Astipro Allergy Nasal Spray that is available over the counter. All I can say is it does dry you up but it does nothing for nasal swelling. They need to change their ad because it clearly states it will reduce swelling in your nasal passages. It also does make you really sleepy so best to use at night if you can sleep with a stuffed up nose. I couldn't and so disappointed as I wanted an alternative to steroid sprays.”

wolflew · April 5, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “My allergies were so bad here in Atlanta (spring 2010) that I had to see a pulmonary doctor for bronchial allergic asthma. It was like bronchitis but no phlegm, just a horrible heavy congestion feeling (which was really swollen, inflamed, bronchial passages) from the pollen. The doctor put me on Singulair, Alvesco Inhaler, and then an ENT put me on Astepro. In my opinion, the Singulair and the Astepro have been the key medications to feeling better and being able to live through these horrible pollen months.”

Anonymous · November 9, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “This drug helps with my nasal symptoms but it makes me drowsy, might be because of other medications I take on a daily basis (Cymbalta and Stahist). It has helped with my symptoms because if I don't use it, along with Flonase, I get headaches and stuffiness. I'm happy with it and will continue using it. Hopefully the drowsiness effect will get better with time. It did when I used to use Asteline.”

FlorinC · May 10, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “One day after I started using the spray, I broke out in red dots around my arm pits. Did not pay attention and another day later my whole body was covered with red dots. My doctor advised I interrupt using Astepro and four days later I only see a small improvements in my skin condition. Asterpro is definitely not for me.”

Marie · Taken for less than 1 month · September 12, 2022

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I haven’t opened the bottle to look inside it but it feels like fire ants are the secret ingredient. A nose and throat full of very angry fire ants. I have no idea if it’s helping my allergies because my sinuses are crawling now and it’s awful.”

Allergy Sufferer83 · April 19, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “I've had two years without the ear infections and sinus infections that I had prior to taking this. This has been a miracle for me.”

tedddy · March 23, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis: “My symptoms are gone and I suffered for years with an itchy, stuffy nose and drip, which went into a sinus infection almost monthly. Pills did not work. This stuff is great.”

Anonymous · August 18, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Worked great on allergies, but raised blood pressure. ”

DeeWhyEss · March 5, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Astepro works really well but makes me sneeze at least 7 times in a row before I get some relief. Also makes me sleepy so I don't use it until bedtime.”

jr2 · April 10, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Major sleepiness. Used it in the morning and in the evening but tired all day long.”

Anonymous · April 12, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Wonderful Drug - Very Effective but tastes awful.”

Anonymous · June 29, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great. No allergy symptoms, no side effect, and it decongests me too.”

Anonymous · July 15, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “This stuff is great - I don't get any side-effects, just relief of my symptoms.”

cindyu2 · July 27, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Great for seasonal allergies. Works very quickly. Does make me drowsy so use before bed. After long term use did have some nose bleeds but well worth the side effects.”

Anonymous · December 24, 2009

“I have controlled high blood pressure. This increased blood pressure and had dizziness when bending down and getting up.”

Anonymous · January 18, 2012

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Good product”

Mo94 · May 4, 2009

“This medication has been a God send for me. Nothing else has worked this season. My doctor provided me with a sample in the office and I have been able to BREATH since.”