User Reviews for Astepro to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Astepro has an average rating of 8.6 out of 10 from a total of 17 ratings for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. 82% of those users who reviewed Astepro reported a positive effect, while 6% reported a negative effect.

Astepro Rating Summary

8.6/10 average rating

Compare all 272 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

Reviews for Astepro

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month May 8, 2019

“Works good. Had chronic sinus drainage was in bed 5 days. Went to clinic to see a sinus Doctor who said I have allergic rhinitis with severe attacks nose, throat, neck, shoulders, nosebleeds. They put me on a new spray. Hopefully works better than flonase. I can't stand it anymore. Even get "allergy shots", will get even stronger shots per doc. Texas is bad to live if you have allergies”

Suzyg110 April 10, 2014

“Astepro has been a blessing to me. I have been a long time allergy sufferer. An ENT suggested regular dose of Allegra, Fluconase and Singular, plus I started allergy drops to begin building my immunity. This medicine regime seemed to bring everything more under control, except I began having a terrible cough it was more than a year and I finally told him I needed to do something about it. I had previously tested negative for asthma, but we tried an inhaler and Astepro (instead of the other nose spray). Wow, instant relief from the regular coughing due to the Astepro, the inhaler seemly offers nothing. I recommend this for coughing from post nasal or other allergy problems.”

body pain · Taken for less than 1 month November 15, 2013

“Had serious chronic sinusitis with inflammation in the upper sinus and in the nose. The medicine helped significantly but I get a painful side effect, my whole upper muscles around the shoulders and neck became very tight, stiff and sore. ”

Not dizzy anymore · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2012

“I have allergies along with daily vertigo. Not only did this extremely helpful with the allergies, it virtually eliminated my daily vertigo. My ENT recommended this for my vertigo mainly. I have noticed others complain about sleepiness. I only use this at night.”

Jim W August 1, 2011

“In the beginning of the year I developed chronic nasal drip in the back of the throat. Occasionally this would flare up into a real bad sore throat and my nasal passages were constantly inflamed. Tried 3 types of antibiotics and over the counter allergy sprays and nothing worked. Went to a specialist and received a prescription of Astepro. Finally the nasal drip and everything that went with it is gone.”

wolflew April 5, 2010

“My allergies were so bad here in Atlanta (spring 2010) that I had to see a pulmonary doctor for bronchial allergic asthma. It was like bronchitis but no phlegm, just a horrible heavy congestion feeling (which was really swollen, inflamed, bronchial passages) from the pollen. The doctor put me on Singulair, Alvesco Inhaler, and then an ENT put me on Astepro. In my opinion, the Singulair and the Astepro have been the key medications to feeling better and being able to live through these horrible pollen months.”

Anonymous November 9, 2009

“This drug helps with my nasal symptoms but it makes me drowsy, might be because of other medications I take on a daily basis (Cymbalta and Stahist). It has helped with my symptoms because if I don't use it, along with Flonase, I get headaches and stuffiness. I'm happy with it and will continue using it. Hopefully the drowsiness effect will get better with time. It did when I used to use Asteline.”

FlorinC May 10, 2010

“One day after I started using the spray, I broke out in red dots around my arm pits. Did not pay attention and another day later my whole body was covered with red dots. My doctor advised I interrupt using Astepro and four days later I only see a small improvements in my skin condition. Asterpro is definitely not for me.”

tedddy March 23, 2009

“My symptoms are gone and I suffered for years with an itchy, stuffy nose and drip, which went into a sinus infection almost monthly. Pills did not work. This stuff is great.”

Allergy Sufferer83 April 19, 2012

“I've had two years without the ear infections and sinus infections that I had prior to taking this. This has been a miracle for me.”

Anonymous August 18, 2011

“Worked great on allergies, but raised blood pressure. ”

DeeWhyEss March 5, 2012

“Astepro works really well but makes me sneeze at least 7 times in a row before I get some relief. Also makes me sleepy so I don't use it until bedtime.”

jr2 April 10, 2010

“Major sleepiness. Used it in the morning and in the evening but tired all day long.”

Anonymous April 12, 2010

“Wonderful Drug - Very Effective but tastes awful.”

Anonymous June 29, 2011

“Works great. No allergy symptoms, no side effect, and it decongests me too.”

Anonymous July 15, 2010

“This stuff is great - I don't get any side-effects, just relief of my symptoms.”

cindyu2 July 27, 2010

“Great for seasonal allergies. Works very quickly. Does make me drowsy so use before bed. After long term use did have some nose bleeds but well worth the side effects.”

Anonymous January 18, 2012