User Reviews for Asenapine to treat Borderline Personality Disorder

Also known as: Saphris, Secuado

BPD1984 · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 27, 2016

“I have been on Saphris for over 3 years varying between 5 and 10 MG per day, it really does help with obsessive thoughts, compulsive behaviors, and has a slight anti-depressant effect as well. I take it with 80 MG prozac as an adjunct to treat depression and anxiety. It's a shame this medicine is so expensive and not more popular as it is very powerful and works well. This medicine does make you drowsy, but the effects pass after a month, you should take it at night starting out, (I still am).”

fgibbx · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 23, 2014

“I've been on saphris for a couple of months now, it works amazingly, I'm just got upped to 10mg, I normally sleep right through the night but as I'm writing this it won't kick in or something, but it's a miracle. I used to lash out often and I would talk about hating people and then five seconds later I'd be a wreck because they were mad. It's a life saver.”

Learn more about Borderline Personality Disorder