User Reviews for Evekeo

ADHD 16 reviews 36 medications

7.2
Summary of Evekeo reviews 16 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Evekeo

For ADHD "I have bipolar I disorder with psychotic and depressive features and a diagnosis of ADHD. I take meds for all three conditions. I take Vyvanse 50mg in the AM. When that wares off, I take Evekeo 10 mg twice every 4-5 hours, PM. I also take my stimulants with Ativan as I also have anxiety too. Evekeo is perfect for me. It doesn't make me feel hyper nor does it give me that 'high' feeling. It normalizes me and I can actually be driven and calm at the same time. Since I take two stimulants, you're probably wondering how in the world. All I can say is that Vyvanse doesn't last all day long for me, so I supplement with Evekeo. I take Evekeo once Vyvanse wares out. I'm happy with them both."

Lulu1988 February 4, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "18 year old college female. I've been medicated for 4 years now and tried concerta (which was hell) and Vyvanse (the devils drug). Evekeo was amazing at first kind of similar to Vyvanse and then it went downhill. Whereas on Vyvanse I just wouldn't eat and was depressed and spacey, this one didn't have side effects like that. But after awhile it made me incredibly mean, and didn't seem to take away the verbal impulse side of the hyperactivity. I'm normally an incredibly happy person but when I'm on this medicine I'm a bitch to whoever over whatever for no reason at all. It did help with the focusing though."

sarahisabel98 December 28, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "My childs grades have suffered more after beginning evekeo and his behavior is so much worse than before. I honestly cannot wait to to see the Dr. again."

Help mom in need (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 18, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "The only ADHD medication I have taken that doesn't have awful side effects. It makes you more alert and productive with out the headaches and and hungover feeling that I get with adderall and focalin. I don't think it effects everyone the same but it has been a real lifesaver for me."

Calstudent (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 12, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "I enjoyed Evekeo. It was great when it came to improving focus. I also have shift work disorder so for me stimulants are great as they help me overcome the hump I hit every morning when I just want to go to bed and sleep all day. My wife complained that I was getting really hard to live with compared to normal. I knew I was more irritable than normal. Over the 5 months I took it I did feel like the level of irritabilty and arguementativeness was steadily increasing. Stopped taking when my wife told me I was starting to become unbearable. I usually get 2 migraines a year but while on evekeo I had 3 in 5 months."

GingerBreadMike September 28, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "This medicine was horrible for me. I started off at a low dose. It gave me horrible anxiety, mood swings and horrifying negative thoughts. I would never take this medicine again."

Sky85 August 19, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Evekeo made me feel like I had the flu. I felt like I had stayed up until 5am drinking tequila. I had had no alcohol at all. My muscles ached, I was exhausted, I felt like I was going to puke, and I could barely move. I went back to Vyvanse after 2 days. It ends too early for me, but doesn't make me miserable."

NotSoHyper (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "20 y/o college female. Keeps me alert, focused, awake. I usually wait a little bit after taking it to have caffeine, not necessary just personal preference based on how it makes me feel. Switched to it after taking vyvanse for almost a year, which was great but it eventually made me irritable. so far i have loved this medication. no side effects, but if you take a dose too late in the day it will keep you up at night. i take 5mg in the morning and then another dose when i really need to focus. shorter release so i feel like i need a nap after 4-5 hours. overall would recommend."

allthenicknamesareinuse July 30, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Eh, it's better than adderall but vyvanse is still a lot smoother. Gave me horrible indigestion and heart burn as well as extreme anxiety and chest pain."

MauraJ June 23, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Evekeo has been great for the first Time I am doing a lot better in my school and I understand it better. When it comes off its smooth and I don't stay up all night . I use the discount for my prescription and my insurance card and it is not that expensive. But without all of that it definitely will be"

Kimmy82013 April 27, 2016

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Much better than vyvanse. A lot smooth and MUCH more consistent."

IanKov March 24, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "I have to say I thought it would be like Adderall but it's really not. I read their study, yeah I'm a dork, but I remembering it saying different mixtures working different. If you are having problems with your current ADHD med talk to you doctor and get a 60 pill free trial."

Ghawk (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 18, 2015

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Evekeo works great. It's more mild in regards to excitability in comparison to adderall. Evekeo is Amphetamine Sulfate and carries 50% dextroamphetamine and 50% levoamphetamine. Adderall is 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine, so Evekeo is much smoother and wears off slowly vs adderall's fluctuating tapering. It is much different than adderall. Evekeo doesn't make you feel wired like adderall does. It's a cleaner medicine. Evekeo is a freebase Amphetamine while adderall has 4 different salts. I would recommend the makers of Evekeo to make higher milligram tablets. It's similar to a 10mg adderall IR. It's just the ratio of ingredients that's the difference. Duration is said by pharmacists to be 12 hr's, buts more like 6."

Moke (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "Better than Adderall or Vyvanse for side effects. Works the same but not as long"

AlphaDog1 November 18, 2015

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "So far so good. Helps with ADHD but less side effects .. Gonna keep using it"

Jenny85 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For ADHD "My son's doctor gave him this to try. It's pretty much the same as Adderall. I didn't see a big difference in his behavior compared to generic Adderall. There's not much point in paying a premium price (no generic) for the same effectiveness as his usual med."

wwwangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 21, 2015