User Reviews for Dyanavel XR

Learn more about Dyanavel XR.

ADHD 8 reviews 38 medications

6.4
Summary of Dyanavel XR reviews 8 reviews 6.4

Reviews for Dyanavel XR

For ADHD "My 5 1/2 year old son was given this in the past month. We switches from Quillivant XR. This is much better for him. He thinks much more clearly, can focus, have a conversation. He doesn't have the anxiety that Quillivant was causing or the emotional crash when the medicine wore off. It's very expensive even with insurance since its so new, but the doctor gave us a discount card to make it very affordable and another problem is all pharmacies don't carry it. Overall much better for his ADHD and less side effects. His school even noticed an immediate difference."

KellyDoc (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "This medicine made me feel so tired and sluggish."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "Now my 10 years old son is on 5.5mg liquid of Dyanavel xr and it last 5 hours."

carjulie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 14, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "My 7 year old daughter is severe ADHD. Prior to Dyanavel XR, our best experience was with 30 mg of adderall XR. But that had a profound effect on her appetite and ability to interact with other people. We tried concerta which left her very defiant, Focalin and Vyvance were completely ineffective. We tried Dyanavel for the first time one months ago. I can't believe the difference. She has an appetite, she socializes, she has a personality, she stays in her seat at school and actually works in her assignments. After 4 days on this medication, her teacher called me and asked what had changed because she couldn't believe the difference. The only downfall is nighttime. She consistently wakes up around 4-5 am with dreams."

thtaylor4088 (taken for less than 1 month) February 6, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "My daughter HATES the flavor! I can't get her to keep it down for more than a couple seconds before it's coming out of her mouth. I'd rather fight her in getting to swallow a pill than cleaning up the medicine from the floor. Will be trying something else."

MamaBear39 November 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "My son has tried everything for ADHD. Vyvanse wears off too quickly and Adderall XR made him moody. We tried the dissolvable tablet but he hated the gritty orange flavor. As a last resort to going back to Vyvanse, the pediatrician put him on the new long acting Dyanavel XR. It lasts all day which is great for all the middle school homework he has in the evenings. My favorite thing about Dyanavel is that he still has his appetite and is sleeping well. The copay card made it cheaper than a generic too!"

Carterette September 29, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "Dyanavel was a great for my son, much better than the Vyvance and it lasted the whole day. Best part free for two months than $20 dollars there after!"

ADHD! September 3, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For ADHD "It's works but my child doesn't like the bubble gum flavor. Will be trying something else."

Home Mom3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2016