User Reviews for Dyanavel XR

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Dyanavel XR.

ADHD

Summary of Dyanavel XR reviews 6.0 10 reviews

Reviews for Dyanavel XR

For ADHD "This is the only medication we've tried so far for my 11 year old son, but it works. His school work has done a 180 degree turn since we started on Dyanavel. The only downside is the flavor, which he hates, but he's motivated do he takes it anyway. We haven't had any negative side effects other than reduced appetite I'm the first few months taking the medication. He's back to raiding the fridge 24/7 now though."

AlexWood December 4, 2017

For ADHD "Do not take this! It caused my 8 yrs old grave mental issues!"

Anonymous September 27, 2017

For ADHD "My 5 1/2 year old son was given this in the past month. We switches from Quillivant XR. This is much better for him. He thinks much more clearly, can focus, have a conversation. He doesn't have the anxiety that Quillivant was causing or the emotional crash when the medicine wore off. It's very expensive even with insurance since its so new, but the doctor gave us a discount card to make it very affordable and another problem is all pharmacies don't carry it. Overall much better for his ADHD and less side effects. His school even noticed an immediate difference."

KellyDoc (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2017

For ADHD "This medicine made me feel so tired and sluggish."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 15, 2017

For ADHD "Now my 10 years old son is on 5.5mg liquid of Dyanavel xr and it last 5 hours."

carjulie (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 14, 2017

For ADHD "My 7 year old daughter is severe ADHD. Prior to Dyanavel XR, our best experience was with 30 mg of adderall XR. But that had a profound effect on her appetite and ability to interact with other people. We tried concerta which left her very defiant, Focalin and Vyvance were completely ineffective. We tried Dyanavel for the first time one months ago. I can't believe the difference. She has an appetite, she socializes, she has a personality, she stays in her seat at school and actually works in her assignments. After 4 days on this medication, her teacher called me and asked what had changed because she couldn't believe the difference. The only downfall is nighttime. She consistently wakes up around 4-5 am with dreams."

thtaylor4088 (taken for less than 1 month) February 6, 2017

For ADHD "My daughter HATES the flavor! I can't get her to keep it down for more than a couple seconds before it's coming out of her mouth. I'd rather fight her in getting to swallow a pill than cleaning up the medicine from the floor. Will be trying something else."

MamaBear39 November 24, 2016

For ADHD "My son has tried everything for ADHD. Vyvanse wears off too quickly and Adderall XR made him moody. We tried the dissolvable tablet but he hated the gritty orange flavor. As a last resort to going back to Vyvanse, the pediatrician put him on the new long acting Dyanavel XR. It lasts all day which is great for all the middle school homework he has in the evenings. My favorite thing about Dyanavel is that he still has his appetite and is sleeping well. The copay card made it cheaper than a generic too!"

Carterette September 29, 2016

For ADHD "Dyanavel was a great for my son, much better than the Vyvance and it lasted the whole day. Best part free for two months than $20 dollars there after!"

ADHD! September 3, 2016

For ADHD "It's works but my child doesn't like the bubble gum flavor. Will be trying something else."

Home Mom3 (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2016