User Reviews for Amlodipine/celecoxib

Also known as: Consensi

Osteoarthritis 9.7

Reviews for Amlodipine/celecoxib

Vern August 9, 2020

Consensi (amlodipine / celecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: “Consensi is a bit expensive but you get what u pay for”

Tom S. · Taken for less than 1 month June 8, 2020

Consensi (amlodipine / celecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: “I am going to require a total hip replacement eventually, although I’ve been trying to prolong this procedure since I’m concerned about how this may impact my long term mobility. I was recently prescribed Consensi for both my hypertension and hip. So far so good, and I don’t have any complaints. I definitely feel a difference and am hopeful I can last a few more years without surgery.”

Walt B. · Taken for less than 1 month June 3, 2020

Consensi (amlodipine / celecoxib) for Osteoarthritis: “I’ve lived with degenerative knee arthritis for over the last 15 years. On Consensi this is the first time I have felt a significant reduction in the pain in my left knee. I used to love going on long hikes, if this medication continues to enable me to do activities I love , I’ll definitely be using this product until I require surgery. Hopefully it doesn’t come down to that. Outstanding product thank you! Walt”