User Reviews for Proventil HFA to treat COPD, Maintenance

Mike ยท Taken for 2 to 5 years April 20, 2019

“Most of the time my newest Proventil inhalers do not give a puff if needed about half the time. Used it for years with no problems. Now malfunctioning inhalers are so prevalent , I have three wasted in my med drawer. Will ask for new med to replace proventil.”

vonjon August 7, 2009

“I have found this medication to work very well when I feel tight and have shortness of breath. My prescription calls for use every 6 hours but I use it when I feel I need to breath better.”

JZRA96 April 3, 2009

“Asthma, COPD. I love this inhaler. It works well and I use it less often than other inhalers I have used in the past. I have had asthma for over 20 years. I was using another inhaler when the FDA changed it due to enviromental concerns about the propellents used. The inhaler the pharmacy replaced it with was very "wet" and seemed weak and that it stayed mainly in my mouth. It was actually the pharmacist who suggested Proventil HFA because I mentioned I prefer the "dryer" delivery of albuterol.”