User Reviews for Albuterol to treat Bronchospasm Prophylaxis

Also known as: ProAir HFA, Ventolin HFA, Ventolin, Proventil HFA, ProAir RespiClick, ProAir Digihaler, Vospire ER AccuNeb

Albuterol has an average rating of 3.6 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Bronchospasm Prophylaxis. 25% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 63% reported a negative effect.

Albuterol Rating Summary

3.6/10 average rating

Compare all 15 medications used in the treatment of Bronchospasm Prophylaxis.

Melicio · Taken for 5 to 10 years October 2, 2020

“Albuterol ( The medication) not the damn inhaler; which I heard does clog but mine never has. Anyway, Albuterol, the medication, works in about 1-5 minutes for me. My asthma symptoms get triggered when I work out, laugh too hard or during high pollen/bad air quality days. Albuterol is great, it's effective and It has saved my life more than a handful of times. I recommend for anyone who suffers from shortness of breath, bronchitis or any type of asthma.”

CH · Taken for less than 1 month June 14, 2019

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “This inhaler is not effective for someone who can't get air into their lungs. The way it works is by sucking the medicine out of the inhaler, and for those who barely have lung function there's no way to get the medication into your lungs so you CAN BREATHE. I almost passed out today trying to get this thing to work for me, but luckily I found an old ACTUAL inhaler that saved me.”

hardtobreath · Taken for less than 1 month June 3, 2019

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “The ProAir RespiClick instructions "Inhale rapidly to use"....I have a breathing problem...does this make any sense what so ever? This is the most useless delivery system for this type of indication.”

Chris from Indiana March 1, 2016

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “I was given this to help with bronchiospasms due to illness. After two months of this not working, I got a refill. The second one worked. The first one did not. I called 1-888-482-9522. This is their complaint line. They requested to send me a fed ex package so I could return. I requested a refund for there is still 11 doses on the clicker. They don't give refunds.”

tdl86 August 3, 2011

“My doctor put me on this because I have sleep apnea and have trouble breathing when I go to sleep. Because of my extreme weight loss I have been able to lower my CPAP pressure to the lowest setting and I use my inhaler each night before bed to help my breathing to be able to fall asleep. I doesn't help though if I'm already short of breath. I have no side effects and have been using it for 3 years.”

Jennify November 12, 2015

“Albuterol tablet has serious side effects. I have been trembling, extremely tired, muscle weakness, unsettled and completely abnormal feeling for 24 hours. I had to take off work today due to Side Effects Not my initial ailment! Please be careful prescribing this Docs.”

Anonymous July 18, 2009

Ventolin (albuterol): “First time I experienced a heart arrhythmia was following its use and stopped taking using medicine.”