User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

Learn more about Tudorza Pressair.

Tudorza Pressair Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 116 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair to treat COPD

"When I was diagnosed with COPD my doctor put me on Tudorza, what a miracle drug unfortunately my medical plan will not allow for me to have this. I pray some day I will be allowed to have this miracle drug again."

Tracz33 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 8, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Tudorza had been a blessing since trying December 2015 until January 2016 when my insurance took it off the covered list. Can no longer afford the only inhaler that worked for me after 6 years of trying most every inhaler on the market. Insurance companies that make these type of changes should be in our shoes just for a day."

broke on meds (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 13, 2016

21 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug ."

Lisa Anne Martin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2015

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all."

Ohio Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

One lunger (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2014

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Good."

handcarved June 11, 2013

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

45 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"

paulwill123 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2013