User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tudorza Pressair.

Tudorza Pressair Rating Summary

9.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 113 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair to treat COPD

"When I was diagnosed with COPD my doctor put me on Tudorza, what a miracle drug unfortunately my medical plan will not allow for me to have this. I pray some day I will be allowed to have this miracle drug again."

Tracz33 (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 8, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Tudorza had been a blessing since trying December 2015 until January 2016 when my insurance took it off the covered list. Can no longer afford the only inhaler that worked for me after 6 years of trying most every inhaler on the market. Insurance companies that make these type of changes should be in our shoes just for a day."

broke on meds (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug ."

Lisa Anne Martin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all."

Ohio Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

One lunger (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2014

"Good."

handcarved June 11, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"

paulwill123 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2013