User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair to treat COPD

Tudorza Pressair has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings for the treatment of COPD. 92% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Tudorza Pressair Rating Summary

9.0/10 average rating

Compare all 118 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

paulwill123 · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 29, 2013

“I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately”

broke on meds · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 13, 2016

“Tudorza had been a blessing since trying December 2015 until January 2016 when my insurance took it off the covered list. Can no longer afford the only inhaler that worked for me after 6 years of trying most every inhaler on the market. Insurance companies that make these type of changes should be in our shoes just for a day.”

Lisa Anne Martin · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 28, 2015

“I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug .”

Frank February 21, 2021

“It did help for the breathing but gave me lots of side effects. Heart palpitations, chest pain, very dry mouth, fatigue, headaches and urinary retention were the most troublesome. These side effects did not go away with time. I could deal with some of them but not with others. I also notice that my resting heart rate went down from 60-65 to 50-55 while taking Turdoza. Could have been the cause of the fatigue? When I quit cold turkey, I had the worst withdrawal symptoms for weeks even though the pharmacist told me it could not come from the medication. As soon as I re-started the Turdoza, the symptoms lessen. I had to slowly quit. Still one of the worst experience of my life, especially the extreme fatigue, extreme shortness of breath and constant PVCs. I just could not function. So yes, there is no doubt in my mind that that drug does have withdrawal symptoms and that you must stop it slowly. Please note that this was MY experience and your mileage may vary.”

Jan April 14, 2019

“I was using Tudorza for COPD and went back to Spiriva as there was no copay. After 2 weeks on the Spiriva I am back to Tudorza. It is so much better than the others there is no comparison. I will continue with this miracle inhaler.”

Tracz33 · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 8, 2017

“When I was diagnosed with COPD my doctor put me on Tudorza, what a miracle drug unfortunately my medical plan will not allow for me to have this. I pray some day I will be allowed to have this miracle drug again.”

Cianne · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 18, 2018

“I too had to change to Spiriva because Medicare doesn't cover Turdoza. Figured " what's the difference anyway? An inhaler is an inhaler, right? Well, I've asked special permission from doctor today because they AREN'T all the same, are they? I'm short of breath again ! Odd, because Medicaid covered it but not Medicare.”

May · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2019

“Began Turdorza almost 2 weeks ago. Good stuff but now having trouble breathing with lots of pressure in my chest. So impressed with this med up until now. So disappointed that I won't be able to keep taking it. Atrovent and similar meds cause same problems but didn't work as well as Tudorza has.”

Karen · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 27, 2018

“I do best with Tudorza. Prescription drug companies do not want to cover it, so my doctor sends in a special request. For me it works so much better than Spiriva. I can breathe without taking rescue inhaler so much. It is good we have choices on inhalers.”

Anonymous May 28, 2013

“This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more.”

One lunger · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 20, 2014

“It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person.”

handcarved June 11, 2013

“Good.”

Ohio Mike · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2015

“It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all.”

Jude · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2020

“My doctor gave me some samples of this when I couldn’t afford Spiriva. I’m very pleased with Tudorza but 2 of the inhalers don’t work all the time. Does anyone have suggestions?”