User Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

Learn more about Tudorza Pressair.

COPD 7 reviews 38 medications

9.4
COPD, Maintenance 5 reviews 46 medications

9.2
Summary of Tudorza Pressair reviews 12 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Tudorza Pressair

For COPD, Maintenance "Have had too many side effects from Spiriva but Tudorza does not cause a problem and works better for me."

Lpit180 January 16, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Maintenance "Very pleased with the performance of TUDORZA....I am breathing well, but get winded easily...only been one month..and I have developed a severe chest infection with lots of phlegm....requiring antibiotics. So more on the topic later...."

Trophylady (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 14, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "Tudorza had been a blessing since trying December 2015 until January 2016 when my insurance took it off the covered list. Can no longer afford the only inhaler that worked for me after 6 years of trying most every inhaler on the market. Insurance companies that make these type of changes should be in our shoes just for a day."

broke on meds (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 13, 2016

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Maintenance "I have been using this 3 months to date Much improved day to day"

Bill M December 26, 2015

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I could not breathe very well until my doctor told me to try Tudorza . It is a life saver for me . I have had alot of different meds for my COPD , with no help until now . I start Medicare in a few months and the health plan I got does not cover it . I will be going without this life saving drug ."

Lisa Anne Martin (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 28, 2015

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "It opens things up well but my case is advanced and it does not last more than 2 or 3 hours. My lung function is under 30% so YMMV. Also take Advair and albuterol. Good luck to all."

Ohio Mike (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "It has changed my life it's a miracle I tried everything. I'm a new person."

One lunger (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2014

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Maintenance "I have had emphysema (COPD) for over 3 years and been on all the typical long-term medications including Advair, Spiriva, Symbicort, and lastly, Tudorza Pressair. By my 2nd day on Tudorza I was utterly amazed, I was able to draw a full breath that I could feel expand my lungs for the first time in what seemed like forever! My doctor was happy it worked so well and felt successful in finding the "right" medication to help me live a more active life; however, as you may find, Tudorza is NOT on my AARP insurance formulary. Although I did get approved a 3-month prescription, I still had to pay $85 for my share of the one month, which I simply could not afford. I had to give it up. I pray Tudorza gets on my formulary."

Marge E December 28, 2013

54 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Maintenance "Since I have been using Tudorza Pressair I have not had an exacerbation & I definitely use my rescue inhaler less. Very happy with it!"

Deb V June 15, 2013

57 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "Good."

handcarved June 11, 2013

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "This has helped my husband so much he can do a lot more."

Anonymous May 28, 2013

43 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD "I recently completed a year-long clinical trial with Forest Labs and went back to using my prior medication, Advair. I have since noticed a definite difference in my breathing, coughing and wheezing. I am returning to Tudorza immediately"

paulwill123 (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2013