User Reviews for Tylenol Arthritis Pain

Tylenol Arthritis Pain has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of those users who reviewed Tylenol Arthritis Pain reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Pain
Muscle Pain
Summary of Tylenol Arthritis Pain reviews 7.0 5 reviews

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 28, 2021

For Muscle Pain: “Did not phase my muscle pain in my shoulders but does work great for arthritis pain in my hands.”

Yeayeakitty · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 10, 2020

For Pain: “My doctor won't prescribe medication for my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain. He told me to take Tylenol Arthritis. Well, it works sometimes, but most of the time it barely touches the pain. If I take aspirin with it, it works better. But I'm still in a lot of pain. I don't like using creams, because I had a cat die from Icy Hot poisoning, so that's not really an option. I need something else.”

cathd2 · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 18, 2017

For Muscle Pain: “It helps slightly but with Ehlers-Danlos and recurrent dislocations/subluxations it only helps a little if at all. It might help much more with minor conditions.”