User Reviews for Tylenol Arthritis Pain

Tylenol Arthritis Pain has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 33% reported a negative experience.

Pain
Muscle Pain
Summary of Tylenol Arthritis Pain reviews 5.0 6 reviews

Yeayeakitty · Taken for 2 to 5 years · April 10, 2020

For Pain: “My doctor won't prescribe medication for my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain. He told me to take Tylenol Arthritis. Well, it works sometimes, but most of the time it barely touches the pain. If I take aspirin with it, it works better. But I'm still in a lot of pain. I don't like using creams, because I had a cat die from Icy Hot poisoning, so that's not really an option. I need something else.”

rangerjes · December 12, 2008

For Pain: “Best pain reliever.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · February 28, 2021

For Muscle Pain: “Did not phase my muscle pain in my shoulders but does work great for arthritis pain in my hands.”

Anonymous · August 14, 2017

For Pain: “This helped me through the day like no other OTC medicine.”

cathd2 · Taken for 2 to 5 years · September 18, 2017

For Muscle Pain: “It helps slightly but with Ehlers-Danlos and recurrent dislocations/subluxations it only helps a little if at all. It might help much more with minor conditions.”

Davidc · Taken for less than 1 month · March 15, 2022

For Pain: “I was excited to try this product but it had no affect in reducing my pain. Ibuprofen works much better, in my opinion.”