Tylenol Arthritis Pain Dosage
Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Drug class: Miscellaneous analgesics
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 3, 2022.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|under 18 years of age||
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- What medications cause liver enzymes to be elevated?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- What is paracetamol / panadol called in the US?
- Acetaminophen vs Ibuprofen: Which is better?
- How long does Percocet stay in your system?
- Can you take tramadol with acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin?
- Advil (ibuprofen) & Tylenol (acetaminophen) together, is it safe?
- Is it safe to take acetaminophen every day?
- How long does it take for Tylenol to start working?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) a blood thinner?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) an anti-inflammatory drug?
More about Tylenol Arthritis Pain (acetaminophen)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (6)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (19)
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
Paracetamol, Ofirmev, Acephen, Mapap, ... +28 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.