Tylenol Arthritis Pain Dosage
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 3, 2021.
Generic name: Acetaminophen 650mg
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|under 18 years of age||
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Acetaminophen vs Ibuprofen: Which is better?
- What is paracetamol called in the USA?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- How long does it take for Tylenol to start working?
- Is acetaminophen the same as Tylenol?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) a blood thinner?
- Is it safe to take acetaminophen every day?
- Is acetaminophen (Tylenol) an NSAID Drug?
- Cold, flu, hay fever, or COVID - Which one do I have?
- Is Tylenol (acetaminophen) an anti-inflammatory drug?
- Can I give my dog or cat Tylenol (acetaminophen)?
- Can you take paracetamol (acetaminophen) with antibiotics?
- Can I take Tylenol while pregnant?
More about Tylenol Arthritis Pain (acetaminophen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.