User Reviews for Tylenol 8 Hour

Tylenol 8 Hour has an average rating of 8.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings on Drugs.com. 83% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Pain
8.7
Summary of Tylenol 8 Hour reviews 8.7 7 reviews

cvdixon29 · Taken for 1 to 2 years · December 21, 2017

For Pain: “I use it a few times per week for pain flares with my chronic pain. It seems to work better than extra strength and longer. I don't need to rely on my oxycodone as much now that I take this for some pain flares. That being said, not every pain flare is the same and I end up still using one of my oxycodone. I'm allowed up to 4 per day, but now I take one or two since I started to use Tylenol 8 hour. I use the store brand of it too and it works just as well.”

dougf · August 31, 2009

For Pain: “I used to take regular Tylenol two at a time, when I needed I got up to taking 3 to 4 times a day. I switched to taking the 8 hour version and it really works fairly well. It is OTC medicine and reasonable price and it works.”

Brunib · May 10, 2017

For Pain: “If I take one 8 hour pill before getting up in about a half hour I am good to go for the whole day. I have osteoarthritis.”

Anonymous · March 4, 2008

For Pain: “I only have to use 2 Tylenol 8 pills every morning to keep my Arthritic back pain in check.”

Anonymous · June 18, 2010

For Pain: “The best over the counter pain reliever I've ever found.”

Anonymous · July 8, 2009

For Pain: “Excellent for relief of pain. The best over the counter medication I have used for pain.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · March 30, 2022

For Pain: “Pain relief seems to only last 5 hours or so even with the 8 hour time release version. I am in pain from dental surgery”