User Reviews for Tylenol 8 Hour

Pain
8.1

Summary of Tylenol 8 Hour reviews 8.1 6 reviews

Reviews for Tylenol 8 Hour

For Pain "I use it a few times per week for pain flares with my chronic pain. It seems to work better than extra strength and longer. I don't need to rely on my oxycodone as much now that I take this for some pain flares. That being said, not every pain flare is the same and I end up still using one of my oxycodone. I'm allowed up to 4 per day, but now I take one or two since I started to use Tylenol 8 hour. I use the store brand of it too and it works just as well."

cvdixon29 (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 21, 2017

For Pain "If I take one 8 hour pill before getting up in about a half hour I am good to go for the whole day. I have osteoarthritis."

Brunib May 10, 2017

For Pain "The best over the counter pain reliever I've ever found."

Anonymous June 18, 2010

For Pain "I used to take regular Tylenol two at a time, when I needed I got up to taking 3 to 4 times a day. I switched to taking the 8 hour version and it really works fairly well. It is OTC medicine and reasonable price and it works."

dougf August 31, 2009

For Pain "Excellent for relief of pain. The best over the counter medication I have used for pain."

Anonymous July 8, 2009

For Pain "I only have to use 2 Tylenol 8 pills every morning to keep my Arthritic back pain in check."

Anonymous March 4, 2008