User Reviews for Tylenol 8 Hour to treat Pain
Tylenol 8 Hour has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 71% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.
"I use it a few times per week for pain flares with my chronic pain. It seems to work better than extra strength and longer. I don't need to rely on my oxycodone as much now that I take this for some pain flares. That being said, not every pain flare is the same and I end up still using one of my oxycodone. I'm allowed up to 4 per day, but now I take one or two since I started to use Tylenol 8 hour. I use the store brand of it too and it works just as well."
"I used to take regular Tylenol two at a time, when I needed I got up to taking 3 to 4 times a day. I switched to taking the 8 hour version and it really works fairly well. It is OTC medicine and reasonable price and it works."
"If I take one 8 hour pill before getting up in about a half hour I am good to go for the whole day. I have osteoarthritis."
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- What medications cause liver enzymes to be elevated?
- Which painkiller should you use?
- Acetaminophen vs Ibuprofen: Which is better?
"I only have to use 2 Tylenol 8 pills every morning to keep my Arthritic back pain in check."
"The best over the counter pain reliever I've ever found."
"Excellent for relief of pain. The best over the counter medication I have used for pain."
"Pain relief seems to only last 5 hours or so even with the 8 hour time release version. I am in pain from dental surgery"
- What is paracetamol / panadol called in the US?
- Is it safe to take ibuprofen (Advil) with acetaminophen (Tylenol)?
- How long does it take for Tylenol to start working?
- Is it safe to take acetaminophen every day?
"Used this product for two days very little help. I will not use this product after use of two more days. I’m using this product for knee sprain. Using ice and walker."
This information is not intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews may be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge, and judgement of healthcare professionals.
Learn more about Pain
- Pain / Fever Drugs and Alcohol Interactions
- Pain Management: Types of Pain and Treatment Options
- Pain Relief
- Top 9 Things You Must Know About Naproxen
- Tramadol - Top 8 Things You Need to Know
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
Symptoms and treatments
More about Tylenol 8 Hour (acetaminophen)
- Check interactions
- Reviews (8)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (17)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics