User Reviews for Percocet 7.5/500

Percocet 7.5/500 has an average rating of 8.4 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Robert A. · Taken for 2 to 5 years · July 9, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I suffer from spinal stenosis and have for 5 years. This keeps the pain to a level where I can get out of bed. It last about two hours and tolerance to the medication develops within 18 months. Was moved up to the 10mg pill with much better results."

ranmeister · March 3, 2008

For Pain "Percocet 7.5/500 is very effective for controlling my pain. My right knee needs to be replaced , however the VAMC doesn't want to operate because I am 54 years and I already have a leftknee replacement which will need to be rebuilt in about 1 to3 years."

Anonymous · September 25, 2012

For Pain "Got all four wisdom teeth removed and wasn't put under. I was just given one of these and I didn't feel a thing. Alternated between that and ibuprofen 800mgs every four hours for the next week and I was fine. "

Anonymous · June 12, 2009

For Pain "I have 4 herniated discs and so far nothing helped - this at least keeps in manageable so I can still work and do things around the house."

Anonymous · September 10, 2010

For Pain "I had a torn labram. I had shoulder surgery and got this for the pain, it was alright. I had to take at least 2 too deal with the pain. Good luck."

More about Percocet 7.5 / 500 (acetaminophen / oxycodone)

Patient resources