User Reviews for Percocet 7.5 / 325 to treat Pain

Percocet 7.5 / 325 has an average rating of 8.1 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 78% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 11% reported a negative effect.

Percocet 7.5/325 Rating Summary

8.1/10 average rating

Compare all 1431 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

DB44 June 11, 2008

“I have been suffering from severe back pain and neck pain for about 25 years and have tried everything but surgery. My wife has undergone back surgery four times and still has problems so I am weary of the operating table. I am currently taking Percocet 7.5/325 mg four times a day and it seems to be working most of the time for me. I would recommend this pain medicine for anyone with similar problems before surgical option.”

midwestma December 23, 2010

“This medication is the best ever for my break through pain, I take it in between my MS Contin, it has been a life saver for me. I also have IBD and chronic diarrhea. Believe it or not it actually keeps my bowels under control to the point that I no longer have diarrhea, it makes me "normal", and that is a huge plus for me. When the MS Contin 60mg ER wears off, the Percocet I take for break through is an absolute godsend for me. A wonder drug I don't know what I'd do without it. I hope others have the same great experience as I have had.”

TawnyDawny September 14, 2012

“I also take this medicine in between MS Contin after breaking my neck and I'm surprised that the 7.5/325 works quite a bit better than the 5/325. It has been a big help for the break through pain. I've noticed if I don't take them for over 24 hours I begin having withdrawal symptoms such as muscle cramps and nausea. ”

Anonymous August 7, 2008

“I've been suffering from severe chronic headaches for two years and have recently been on this medication four times a day for the pain and it's helped me wonderfully.”

hoggy May 20, 2010

“I have recently been put on this drug for back and knee pain and it seems to be working ideally for the pain! ”

lonnieb74 August 6, 2011

“This medication has helped me in more ways than one. My doctor had me on Vicodin and it seemed to not ease the pain I am in and didn't do anything for my headaches. ”

keyvo February 3, 2009

“I had a script for 50 of these and they worked wonders on my back pain.”

Anonymous July 28, 2011

“I have been on this medication for about 4 months. I have 3 broken areas in my lumbar spine, as well as 5 herniated discs. It works okay for me. ”

cabbage_patch_doll_xoxo December 28, 2008

“Works well and helps get me through rough days when I over exert myself. ”

More about Percocet 7.5 / 325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone)

Other brands