User Reviews for Percocet 7.5 / 325

Learn more about Percocet 7.5/325.

Chronic Pain 5 reviews 111 medications

8.7
Pain 9 reviews 1094 medications

7.8
Summary of Percocet 7.5/325 reviews 14 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Percocet 7.5/325

For Chronic Pain "I have back problems and will eventually need surgery. I have degenerative disc disease. That's the easy way to explain it. In my case, I have bulging at L5-S1, spinal stenosis and a lot of arthritis and bone spurs. That's my lower back. I have a bulging disc, arthritis and scoliosis in my Thoracic. If my lower back isn't bothering me, my upper back is. Percocet 7.5 seems to be the perfect dose for me. I'm prescribed to take it every 4 hrs. The thing that sucks is anytime I've gone to the e.r. for something else, they dismiss me because I'm already prescribed Percocet. My back pain has evolved around the Percocet so any added severe pain doesn't respond and ive recently started having kidney stones."

Badbak (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 13, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I take them for back pain,and for a acdf surgery. I take them 4 times a day and they are great. But your body will build up a tolerance over time. But until then they work so good! Takes some time to kick in though. And will make you constipated. But for pain the side effects are worth it!"

Haiti40 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 15, 2016

For Chronic Pain "I fell on ice in 2009 and ended up with a ruptured disc in my lower back. I also suffer from a variety of back problems, stenosis, bone spurs and facet disease to name a few...the Percocets 7.5/325 are a big help in managing my pain, if I did not have them, I absolutely would not be able to function, let alone be able to go to work. It does take the edge off my pain. I have to take the Percocets along with muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatory medicine to get through my days (and nights) but I have to do what I have to do to manage the pain."

Ms Deb (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain "I was involved in a car accident half a year ago and misaligned my spine. I was initially on 5mg oxycodone. The 5mg's were weak but seemed to hit quicker, about 20 mins. The 7.5/325 seems to do the trick; each morning is hell but the oxy/acetaminophen works in about 40 mins and numbs most of my pain. Left slightly lightheaded but not shy compared to the pain is was in. I would recommend this medication to others."

lysergicexpat March 28, 2014

For Chronic Pain "Works great for Tempromandibular joint. "

dksbecca April 19, 2013

For Pain "I also take this medicine in between MS Contin after breaking my neck and I'm surprised that the 7.5/325 works quite a bit better than the 5/325. It has been a big help for the break through pain. I've noticed if I don't take them for over 24 hours I begin having withdrawal symptoms such as muscle cramps and nausea. "

TawnyDawny September 14, 2012

For Pain "This medication has helped me in more ways than one. My doctor had me on Vicodin and it seemed to not ease the pain I am in and didn't do anything for my headaches. "

lonnieb74 August 6, 2011

For Pain "I have been on this medication for about 4 months. I have 3 broken areas in my lumbar spine, as well as 5 herniated discs. It works okay for me. "

Anonymous July 28, 2011

For Pain "This medication is the best ever for my break through pain, I take it in between my MS Contin, it has been a life saver for me. I also have IBD and chronic diarrhea. Believe it or not it actually keeps my bowels under control to the point that I no longer have diarrhea, it makes me "normal", and that is a huge plus for me. When the MS Contin 60mg ER wears off, the Percocet I take for break through is an absolute godsend for me. A wonder drug I don't know what I'd do without it. I hope others have the same great experience as I have had."

midwestma December 23, 2010

For Pain "I have recently been put on this drug for back and knee pain and it seems to be working ideally for the pain! "

hoggy May 20, 2010

For Pain "I had a script for 50 of these and they worked wonders on my back pain."

keyvo February 3, 2009

For Pain "Works well and helps get me through rough days when I over exert myself. "

cabbage_patch_doll_xoxo December 28, 2008

For Pain "I've been suffering from severe chronic headaches for two years and have recently been on this medication four times a day for the pain and it's helped me wonderfully."

Anonymous August 7, 2008

For Pain "I have been suffering from severe back pain and neck pain for about 25 years and have tried everything but surgery. My wife has undergone back surgery four times and still has problems so I am weary of the operating table. I am currently taking Percocet 7.5/325 mg four times a day and it seems to be working most of the time for me. I would recommend this pain medicine for anyone with similar problems before surgical option."

DB44 June 11, 2008