User Reviews for Percocet 7.5/325

Pain
8.1

Reviews for Percocet 7.5/325

Kir · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 11, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I suffer from chronic back and joint pains for years now. I have been getting relief from acetaminophen/oxycodone 7.5/325 pain meds for about a year now. All started off ok giving relief that enabled me to get out and do things. Now the generic brand Camber does little for me and leaves side effects. I never had this problem or felt bad before. The pharmacies keep switching manufacturers looking for the cheapest generic prices I guess. Why is it that some brands that I took worked much better than others if they are (supposedly all the same) ? IMO FDA oversight lacks on imported generic drugs :( Can’t afford over a thousand dollars for the original medications :(”

Zoey · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 23, 2019

For Chronic Pain: “Actavis acetaminophen/oxycodone 7.5/325 has been unavailable since Jan 2019 in my area. Recently I was advised it will be available mid April 2019 at local pharmacies. Anyone else have any details regarding this particular generic availability. This generic has been very helpful and I have been using other generics which have not worked well.”

Nick April 14, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “Amneal 7.5/325 seems to be not good. It is white oblong IP207 on one side ”

Ms Deb · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “I fell on ice in 2009 and ended up with a ruptured disc in my lower back. I also suffer from a variety of back problems, stenosis, bone spurs and facet disease to name a few...the Percocets 7.5/325 are a big help in managing my pain, if I did not have them, I absolutely would not be able to function, let alone be able to go to work. It does take the edge off my pain. I have to take the Percocets along with muscle relaxers, and anti-inflammatory medicine to get through my days (and nights) but I have to do what I have to do to manage the pain.”

lysergicexpat March 28, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “I was involved in a car accident half a year ago and misaligned my spine. I was initially on 5mg oxycodone. The 5mg's were weak but seemed to hit quicker, about 20 mins. The 7.5/325 seems to do the trick; each morning is hell but the oxy/acetaminophen works in about 40 mins and numbs most of my pain. Left slightly lightheaded but not shy compared to the pain is was in. I would recommend this medication to others.”

Whomadethisjunk · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 4, 2017

For Chronic Pain: “I really didn't feel any relief from this oval white pill called percocet,it was one I've never had before never even seen this kind from my pharmacy, they have made me sick and I've had different ones that are great. If I receive these kind again I'll not be doing business with same pharmacy. I mean really was there something different in this pill with a u on it. I can't remember the other numbers because it's time for my refill an b4 I get them I'll tell my pharmacy not to give the same ones. Just letting everyone know they aren't worth a penny..thanks”

Haiti40 · Taken for 5 to 10 years April 15, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I take them for back pain,and for a acdf surgery. I take them 4 times a day and they are great. But your body will build up a tolerance over time. But until then they work so good! Takes some time to kick in though. And will make you constipated. But for pain the side effects are worth it!”

Badbak · Taken for 1 to 2 years November 13, 2016

For Chronic Pain: “I have back problems and will eventually need surgery. I have degenerative disc disease. That's the easy way to explain it. In my case, I have bulging at L5-S1, spinal stenosis and a lot of arthritis and bone spurs. That's my lower back. I have a bulging disc, arthritis and scoliosis in my Thoracic. If my lower back isn't bothering me, my upper back is. Percocet 7.5 seems to be the perfect dose for me. I'm prescribed to take it every 4 hrs. The thing that sucks is anytime I've gone to the e.r. for something else, they dismiss me because I'm already prescribed Percocet. My back pain has evolved around the Percocet so any added severe pain doesn't respond and ive recently started having kidney stones.”

DB44 June 11, 2008

For Pain: “I have been suffering from severe back pain and neck pain for about 25 years and have tried everything but surgery. My wife has undergone back surgery four times and still has problems so I am weary of the operating table. I am currently taking Percocet 7.5/325 mg four times a day and it seems to be working most of the time for me. I would recommend this pain medicine for anyone with similar problems before surgical option.”

midwestma December 23, 2010

For Pain: “This medication is the best ever for my break through pain, I take it in between my MS Contin, it has been a life saver for me. I also have IBD and chronic diarrhea. Believe it or not it actually keeps my bowels under control to the point that I no longer have diarrhea, it makes me "normal", and that is a huge plus for me. When the MS Contin 60mg ER wears off, the Percocet I take for break through is an absolute godsend for me. A wonder drug I don't know what I'd do without it. I hope others have the same great experience as I have had.”

TawnyDawny September 14, 2012

For Pain: “I also take this medicine in between MS Contin after breaking my neck and I'm surprised that the 7.5/325 works quite a bit better than the 5/325. It has been a big help for the break through pain. I've noticed if I don't take them for over 24 hours I begin having withdrawal symptoms such as muscle cramps and nausea. ”

Anonymous August 7, 2008

For Pain: “I've been suffering from severe chronic headaches for two years and have recently been on this medication four times a day for the pain and it's helped me wonderfully.”

dksbecca April 19, 2013

For Chronic Pain: “Works great for Tempromandibular joint. ”

hoggy May 20, 2010

For Pain: “I have recently been put on this drug for back and knee pain and it seems to be working ideally for the pain! ”

lonnieb74 August 6, 2011

For Pain: “This medication has helped me in more ways than one. My doctor had me on Vicodin and it seemed to not ease the pain I am in and didn't do anything for my headaches. ”

keyvo February 3, 2009

For Pain: “I had a script for 50 of these and they worked wonders on my back pain.”

Anonymous July 28, 2011

For Pain: “I have been on this medication for about 4 months. I have 3 broken areas in my lumbar spine, as well as 5 herniated discs. It works okay for me. ”

cabbage_patch_doll_xoxo December 28, 2008

For Pain: “Works well and helps get me through rough days when I over exert myself. ”

preciousmay January 23, 2018

For Chronic Pain: “I just started back on pain meds after a 1 year break it still eases my pain but I find It does not give me the energy that it use to? Did they change something”

More about Percocet 7.5 / 325 (acetaminophen / oxycodone)

Other brands