User Reviews for Excedrin PM

Excedrin PM has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 33% reported a negative experience.

fleajo · September 20, 2013

For Insomnia "I love these. When I feel like I will have trouble sleeping, I take 1 pill. That usually works. If it doesn't I take another one. No side effects except sometimes my dreams are better. No hangover. My sister can not take them, they make her groggy."

green hornet · January 8, 2016

For Headache "I tried the cheap brands they made me sick, so I went back to Excedrin works great. It's like a car - you can save and get a cheap one with cheap results or pay a little more and get something that performs great. This brand is the good one - I'd invest in thier stocks"

Anonymous · March 11, 2008

For Insomnia "It helped me fall asleep and get a full night of sleep. It was not hard for me to stop taking it. I did not wake up feeling grogy."

catryna · January 30, 2010

For Headache "Back in January of 2004, I had a terrible migraine that would not go away. I finally took Excedrin PM, so I could sleep. I had a convulsion and I have had double vision ever since."

Mary21004 · May 13, 2008

For Headache "The only pill I take for headaches, pains and insomnia and I wouldn't change it."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months · December 27, 2019

"I can't take this product anymore. There must have been a change in the formula. I used to love this product but now it makes my nose itch really bad, all night long. It totally sucks."

Anonymous · March 11, 2009

For Headache "I use it sometimes at the onset of a migraine. It helps me relax and fall asleep without the side effects of a stronger migraine medication."

More about Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine)

Patient resources

Other brands

Tylenol PM, Headache Relief PM, Legatrin PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, ... +3 more

Other formulations