User Reviews for Excedrin PM

Headache 7.0
Summary of Excedrin PM reviews 7.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Excedrin PM

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2019

“I can't take this product anymore. There must have been a change in the formula. I used to love this product but now it makes my nose itch really bad, all night long. It totally sucks.”

green hornet January 8, 2016

For Headache: “I tried the cheap brands they made me sick, so I went back to Excedrin works great. It's like a car - you can save and get a cheap one with cheap results or pay a little more and get something that performs great. This brand is the good one - I'd invest in thier stocks”

fleajo September 20, 2013

For Insomnia: “I love these. When I feel like I will have trouble sleeping, I take 1 pill. That usually works. If it doesn't I take another one. No side effects except sometimes my dreams are better. No hangover. My sister can not take them, they make her groggy.”

catryna January 30, 2010

For Headache: “Back in January of 2004, I had a terrible migraine that would not go away. I finally took Excedrin PM, so I could sleep. I had a convulsion and I have had double vision ever since.”

Anonymous March 11, 2009

For Headache: “I use it sometimes at the onset of a migraine. It helps me relax and fall asleep without the side effects of a stronger migraine medication.”

Mary21004 May 13, 2008

For Headache: “The only pill I take for headaches, pains and insomnia and I wouldn't change it.”

Anonymous March 11, 2008

For Insomnia: “It helped me fall asleep and get a full night of sleep. It was not hard for me to stop taking it. I did not wake up feeling grogy.”