User Reviews for Excedrin PM

Excedrin PM has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 67% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Headache
Insomnia
Summary of Excedrin PM reviews 7.8 6 reviews

fleajo September 20, 2013

For Insomnia: “I love these. When I feel like I will have trouble sleeping, I take 1 pill. That usually works. If it doesn't I take another one. No side effects except sometimes my dreams are better. No hangover. My sister can not take them, they make her groggy.”

green hornet January 8, 2016

For Headache: “I tried the cheap brands they made me sick, so I went back to Excedrin works great. It's like a car - you can save and get a cheap one with cheap results or pay a little more and get something that performs great. This brand is the good one - I'd invest in thier stocks”

Anonymous March 11, 2008

For Insomnia: “It helped me fall asleep and get a full night of sleep. It was not hard for me to stop taking it. I did not wake up feeling grogy.”

catryna January 30, 2010

For Headache: “Back in January of 2004, I had a terrible migraine that would not go away. I finally took Excedrin PM, so I could sleep. I had a convulsion and I have had double vision ever since.”

Anonymous ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2019

“I can't take this product anymore. There must have been a change in the formula. I used to love this product but now it makes my nose itch really bad, all night long. It totally sucks.”

Mary21004 May 13, 2008

For Headache: “The only pill I take for headaches, pains and insomnia and I wouldn't change it.”

Anonymous March 11, 2009

For Headache: “I use it sometimes at the onset of a migraine. It helps me relax and fall asleep without the side effects of a stronger migraine medication.”

More about Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine)

Other brands
Tylenol PM, Headache Relief PM, Legatrin PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, ... +3 more

Other Formulations