User Reviews for Acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine
Also known as: Balminil Cough and Flu Sugar Free, Duraflu, Flutabs, Maxiflu DM, Phlemgesic, Robitussin Cold Cough and Flu, Theraflu Max-D Severe Cold & Flu, Tusnel-A, Tylenol Cold Severe Congestion Daytime
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine.
Reviews for Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine to treat Cold Symptoms
Robitussin Cold Cough and Flu (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine): "This worked for me when nothing else would"
Mandie161312 January 28, 2014
1 users found this comment helpful.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Pseudoephedrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen/Dextromethorphan/Guaifenesin/Pseudoephedrine Powder Packs