TYLENOL COLD SC (Tylenol cold severe congestion 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg)
This pill with imprint "TYLENOL COLD SC" is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Tylenol cold severe congestion 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by McNeil Consumer.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- TYLENOL COLD SC
- 325 mg / 15 mg / 200 mg / 30 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- McNeil Consumer
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine capsules
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and pseudoephedrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.