User Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #4

Learn more about Tylenol with Codeine #4.

Pain 6 reviews 1105 medications

Summary of Tylenol with Codeine #4 reviews 6 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #4

For Pain "My discs are degenerative, and I had a back surgery 20 years ago that failed. At the time, I was given 2 T-4's every 4 hours. That made working almost tolerable. Long story short, 2 surgeries later and I am prescribed a T-4 every 6 hours. I am in chronic pain and will be (most likely) and have no life due to it. Since the DEA now prescribes for me, I guess I will just have to shrivel up and die. Having raised a teenaged son, Norco's were quite popular 9 years ago and that's what has contributed to this travesty. I do not deny there are drug seekers, however, I am on disability at 56 because I cannot get enough relief to be a dependable worker anymore and it is, quite literally, killing me slowly. "

kelrebec (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 6, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain "I was given tylenol #3, initially, for a severe injury, it had no effect on the pain. I revisited the issue with my doctor and was put on tylenol #4. At supposedly double the narcotic in the tablet, I was shocked at how little the pain reliever accomplished. However, a cough I'd had with a cold was lessened...not useful in the purpose of pain relief. I decided to be frank with my doctor and ask why I was being given such low dose/ineffective pain relief for something as serious as my injury, especially given that I have no history of drug abuse...fear of the DEA was the answer I finally received after pushing past much circular logic dissuasion from my doctor. The DEA is the reason my pain is not being managed. This is a travesty."

Shocked and Unhappy in the USA (taken for less than 1 month) October 19, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain "I have herniated discs in my lower back, I have been on 10mg/325mg norco 4 times daily for 11 months. All of a sudden this other pain doctor I was forced to see since mine disappeared put me on T4's which are complete JUNK! I would rather take nothing at all... I feel like I am just flooding my liver with tylenol for nothing... The DEA needs to stop threatening doctors with jail and let them do their jobs. I'm sorry but just because some junkies decided to shoot heroin and die doesn't give them the right to deny me quality Healthcare... I AM PISSED because I am in PAIN! I DON'T WANT TO GET HIGH I JUST WANT RELIEF!"

Herniated discs l4/l5 (taken for less than 1 month) September 10, 2016

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain "I was given the Tylenol w/ Codeine #4 (300/60mg) tabs to use as an extra pain medication for the pain I had in my ankle from the screws about 3 months after my surgery. The Tylenol #4 didn't even make a dent in the pain relief. And in fact 600mg of Advil helped far more effectively then the Tylenol #4"

Patient in pain January 20, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain "I have been taken hydrocodone for years. My doctor wanted me to try the Tylenol 4. It did absolute nothing for the pain at all. He switched me back to the hydrocodone."

Mrs Wolfe December 22, 2014

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Pain "I use Tylenol #4 for moderate abdominal pain caused from endometriosis. This medication doesn't completely stop the pain but makes it easier to function normally. The best thing about it it starts working so quickly after I take it. Other medications I have tried like Vicodin does not work as quickly or effectively."

Anonymous January 8, 2011