User Reviews for Bupap to treat Headache

Bupap has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Headache. 80% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Bupap rating summary

8.8/10 average rating

Compare all 226 medications used in the treatment of Headache.

Anonymous · January 16, 2012

"I suffered from headaches lasting months at a time.. tried so many different Drs and medications, until the other day I got some samples of Bupap. OMG! I forgot what it felt like to feel normal. People at work ask me what did I do, that I look different today. I say, "I don't have a headache"."

Caitlin22 · April 12, 2010

"I had a tension headache that lasted over 15 days. Demerol helped me for a couple hours, then the headache came back. It progressively became worse and worse until I was near vomiting and was crying from the pain. Half a pill and a night's rest made my headache go completely away. A few minor, short ones have come back, but Bupap was my life saver. I have another extremely painful headache, and I just took a full pill, so let's hope this will help my headache again."

Anonymous · October 13, 2011

"I used this medication for over 25 years. It was very helpful for quite awhile and although I never abused it, I began experiencing rebound headaches, at which point I had to discontinue this medicine and am in the process of finding something else that works-guided by my neurologist."

opi · August 28, 2008

"I have tried multiple medications for my migraines and Bu-pap has worked the best. I am able to take the medication and not feel sleepy. The best part about it is that I can treat my migraine at work."

Hornetsfan · Taken for less than 1 month · May 26, 2018

"I had a headache for nearly a month, once my physician prescribed Bupap and I was on it for 2 days, the tension headaches disappeared. I have been headache free for 2 weeks now."

More about Bupap (acetaminophen / butalbital)

Patient resources