User Reviews for Excedrin Extra Strength to treat Migraine

Excedrin Extra Strength has an average rating of 7.5 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Migraine. 73% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Excedrin Extra Strength Rating Summary

7.5/10 average rating

Compare all 130 medications used in the treatment of Migraine.

Reviews for Excedrin Extra Strength

DestinyT June 2, 2016

“Excedrin has worked wonders!!!! It's fast and it pretty much helps with anything!! I have suffered from headaches, migraines, neck, shoulder, and back pain. It gives me relief from it all. For women if you have bad menstrual pain this is the number 1 go to pill for me. It works quick and I use it for anything I can think of dealing with pain. I use the off brand sometimes but this one works best but the off brand is fine to try to see if it works and then after testing it I got this and even more results. I'm a 25 year old Navy Veteran with pain from military injuries and I tell you this is the Best!!!”

Beauty62 June 29, 2017

“I have suffered with migraines since I was 2 years old and I am now 36. I have tried every migraine med on the market nothing worked for me like Extra Strength Excedrine. Recently it was taken off the market and then put back on I have noticed the increase in caffeine in the Excedrine and less of the pain med. I am very disappointed by this! After all these years the #1 med I depended on no longer works.”

Jacq96 September 4, 2016

“Awesome stuff. I'm a nursing assistant in a nursing home and ended up getting a migraine in the middle of my shift. Nothing usually helps my migraines, let alone gets ride of them completely. But my migraine was 100% gone within ten minutes of taking Excedrin Extra Strength. It was amazing! Never gonna need anything else for my migraines.”

Anonymous January 16, 2010

“I have terrible migraine's and this is one of the best O.T.C medicine I found that helps. Perscriptions can get pretty expensive for migraine relief so this is a good cheaper substitute.”

Crosred April 16, 2015

“This work great. Had a headache 30 min and it gone. It depends though. I heard that if you take this in empty stomach it should take 20-30mins. Or full stomach is 30-45mins.”

Christy ยท Taken for 2 to 5 years January 22, 2020

“Only meds that help my headache!!”

BenS81 February 17, 2013

“Excellent headache reliever!”

Pretty Position January 3, 2016

“Does not work fast enough one hour layer still in pain!!!!?”

Bree-Bree May 2, 2015

“Made me feel dizzy and confused. It also seemed to affect my vision, it was almost as if I was high off weed.”

Carter Adrian March 24, 2016

“Works wonders with me. .”

larrainelm7662 April 14, 2016

“works in literally 10 minutes, best headache pill I have ever tried. I recommend this to everyone.”

Learn more about Migraine

More about Excedrin Extra Strength (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine)

Other brands
Vanquish, Goody's Headache Powders, Backaid Inflammatory Pain Formula, Genace, ... +4 more

Professional resources