Norgesic Side Effects
Generic name: aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 23, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Norgesic.
Applies to aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine: oral tablet.
Serious side effects of Norgesic
Along with its needed effects, aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine:
- fast or irregular breathing
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- unusual feeling of excitement
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain or tightness
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen or painful glands
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
Incidence not known
- Decrease in the frequency of urination or urine volume
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- painful urination
Other side effects of Norgesic
Some side effects of aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects.
Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
Incidence not known
- Blurred vision
- dry mouth
- itching, red, skin rash
More about Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine)
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (14)
- Drug images
- Dosage information
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxant combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.