User Reviews for Norgesic

Learn more about Norgesic.

Muscle Pain 3 reviews 346 medications

9.5
Muscle Spasm 3 reviews 55 medications

Summary of Norgesic reviews 6 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Norgesic

For Muscle Spasm "I tryed norgesic for 2 weeks 3 times a day. It was for a bad muscle spasm im my back, was hard to breathe. I swear norgesic is a placebo.It did nothing at all for me...Nothing. Worked as paracetamol at best dose no better imo. Told the doctor of my opinion and was given Valium (diazepam) 5mg. That worked amazingly. I felt it working the whole time. With the valium it took me 2 weeks to recover. Im EXTREMELY surprised to see so many people say norgesic it worked for them, But glad it did. I don't usually give feedback /- however I truly don't think this compound works."

darkquantum™ (taken for less than 1 month) February 28, 2016

For Muscle Pain "I found this in Amman Jordan while traveling. The first thing I found that helps migraine symptoms. Can't find it in USA."

Anonymous June 6, 2015

For Muscle Pain "Used norgesic as needed for 40 years for muscle spasms and muscle aches. Worked wonderful! Have found nothing as effective since they stopped making norgesic!"

ElayneZ May 22, 2015

For Muscle Spasm "this is the best I've used nothing works as well...and believe me I tried a few."

nor one January 11, 2011

For Muscle Pain "I tried a lot of medicines but these pills really take the pain away."

dawnny November 30, 2009

For Muscle Spasm "Not nearly as "masking" as Lortab or Vicodin, but measurably close. It's definitely noticeable that caffeine exists among the ingredients, too. I've felt fairly pain free since taking this medicine."

Lebowski November 25, 2009

More about Norgesic (aspirin / caffeine / orphenadrine)

Professional resources