Doxylamine / pyridoxine Side Effects
Commonly reported side effects of doxylamine/pyridoxine include: drowsiness. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.
For the Consumer
Applies to doxylamine / pyridoxine: oral tablet delayed release, oral tablet extended release
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking doxylamine / pyridoxine:Incidence not known
- Chest discomfort
- decrease in the frequency of urination
- decrease in urine volume
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult or painful urination
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet
Some side effects of doxylamine / pyridoxine may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:More common
- Unusual drowsiness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to doxylamine / pyridoxine: oral delayed release tablet, oral tablet extended release
Postmarketing reports: Hypersensitivity[Ref]
Postmarketing reports: Blurred vision, visual disturbances[Ref]
Postmarketing reports: Chest discomfort, fatigue, irritability, malaise[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Diclegis (doxylamine-pyridoxine)." Duchesnay USA Inc, Rosemont, PA.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about doxylamine/pyridoxine
- Doxylamine/pyridoxine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 91 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antiemetics