Aquachloral Supprettes Side Effects
Generic name: chloral hydrate
Note: This document contains side effect information about chloral hydrate. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Aquachloral Supprettes.
Applies to chloral hydrate: compounding powder, oral capsule, oral syrup, rectal suppository
Frequency not reported: Ketonuria[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Headache, unusual/paradoxical excitement, drowsiness, residual sedation/hangover, somnambulism, disorientation, incoherence, delirium, staggering gait, ataxia, lightheadedness, vertigo, dizziness, confusion, coma[Ref]
Frequency not reported: Tolerance, hypothermia, malaise, fever, middle ear pressure[Ref]
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2020.
More about Aquachloral Supprettes (chloral hydrate)
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 1 Review
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
1. Canadian Pharmacists Association "e-CPS. Available from: URL: http://www.pharmacists.ca/function/Subscriptions/ecps.cfm?link=eCPS_quikLink."
2. Cerner Multum, Inc. "Australian Product Information." O 0
3. Cerner Multum, Inc. "UK Summary of Product Characteristics." O 0
4. "PDR Generics." Montvale, NJ: Medical Economics (1995):
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.