Up and Up Tioconazole 1
Generic name: tioconazole
Dosage form: vaginal ointment
Drug class: Vaginal anti-infectives
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 22, 2020.
Active ingredient (in each applicator)
Tioconazole 300 mg (6.5%)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Do not use
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
When using this product
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not get better after 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap
- insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- this product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day. Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
- if you have questions about vaginal yeast infections, consult your doctor
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
- see end flap of carton for lot number and expiration date
butylated hydroxyanisole, magnesium aluminum silicate, white petrolatum
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Tioconazole Ointment 6.5%
Compare to active ingredient in 1-Day™
Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
1 Ready-to-Use Prefilled Applicator
Educational Brochure Enclosed
Tioconazole 1 Carton
|Up and Up Tioconazole 1
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
More about tioconazole topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1626 Reviews
- Drug class: vaginal anti-infectives