Xeljanz XR Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib) is a member of the antirheumatics drug class and is commonly used for Psoriatic Arthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Xeljanz XR Prices
This Xeljanz XR price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Xeljanz XR oral tablet, extended release 11 mg is around $4,284 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Xeljanz XR is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Xeljanz XR availability.
Oral Tablet, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Xeljanz XR Coupons and Rebates
Xeljanz XR offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Xeljanz XR
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Xelsource Answers and Support for Xeljanz
- Uninsured or Underinsured
- Not specified
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance, support assistance, and medicines at a savings. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284).
- Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib) Tablet; Extended Release
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib)
More about Xeljanz XR (tofacitinib)
- Xeljanz XR Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: antirheumatics
Other brands: Xeljanz