Triptodur Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
The cost for Triptodur intramuscular powder for injection, extended release 22.5 mg is around $19,739 for a supply of 1 powder for injections, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Intramuscular Powder For Injection, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Triptodur Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Triptodur offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Triptodur Copay Assistance Program
Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $5 per fill; maximum savings of $10,000 per year; offer may be used once every 145 days; for additional information contact the program at 833-401-2273.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription per year
- December 31, 2023
Form more information phone: 833-401-2273 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Triptodur
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Triptodur (triptorelin) Injection for Suspension; Extended-Release
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Triptodur (triptorelin)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: gonadotropin releasing hormones
- En español