User Reviews for Histrelin

Also known as: Supprelin LA, Vantas

Learn more about Histrelin.

Precocious Puberty 2 reviews 15 medications

5.5
Summary of Histrelin reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Histrelin

Supprelin LA (histrelin) for Precocious Puberty: "My daughter is getting her 2nd implant next week. She received her first at age 8 and it has worked great. Her bone age has not changed in 6 months!!! We have had good luck with it and recommend."

Mom to 3 May 20, 2010

Supprelin LA (histrelin) for Precocious Puberty: "After much hype that this implant will significantly improve my daughters' lives (both have early puberty and were on lupron shots), this drug did not help deter the symptoms. We have gone back to the monthly shots."

Anonymous October 21, 2009

For : "I currently have my 2nd Vantas Implant and am very discourged with what i believe are negative side effects. I had a Radical protetecomy in June '04,(nerve sparing) then went through 40 radiation treatments due to the fact my PSA continued to elevate. ( ever so slightly ) My Dr. recommended the implant. it has, in my opinion. dramatically decreased my sex drive and created a serious problem of erectile dysfunction, due to the fact that it reduces your level of testosterone dramatically."

dallenk March 5, 2008