Taclonex Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Taclonex (betamethasone/calcipotriene topical) is a member of the topical antipsoriatics drug class and is commonly used for Plaque Psoriasis and Psoriasis.
This Taclonex price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Taclonex topical ointment (0.064%-0.005%) is around $1,146 for a supply of 60 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Taclonex is available, see betamethasone/calcipotriene topical prices.
|120 (2 x 60 grams)||$19.45||$2,334.03|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Taclonex Coupons and Rebates
Taclonex offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Taclonex Leo Pharma Connect Co-Pay Savings Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $20 with savings of up to $6000 per year; for additional information contact the program 877-678-7494.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Taclonex
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Taclonex (calcipotriene/betamethasone dipropionate)
More about Taclonex (betamethasone / calcipotriene topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 45 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics
- FDA Approval History
- Taclonex (Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Gel and Topical Suspension)
- Taclonex (Calcipotriene and Betamethasone Ointment)
- Taclonex (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Enstilar