Strattera Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Strattera (atomoxetine) is a member of the CNS stimulants drug class and is commonly used for ADHD.
This Strattera price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Strattera oral capsule 10 mg is around $421 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Strattera is available, see atomoxetine prices.
|30||$6.94 – $14.05||$208.19 – $421.36|
|30||$8.74 – $14.05||$262.06 – $421.36|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Strattera Coupons and Rebates
Strattera offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Strattera
Provider: Lilly Cares Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Must be under 65 years of age
- Puerto Rico & US Virgin Island residents are not eligible
- Strattera (atomoxetine) Capsule
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Strattera (atomoxetine)
More about Strattera (atomoxetine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 307 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants