ProAir Digihaler Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
ProAir Digihaler (albuterol) is a member of the adrenergic bronchodilators drug class and is commonly used for Asthma - acute, Asthma - Maintenance, Bronchospasm Prophylaxis, and others.
ProAir Digihaler Prices
The cost for ProAir Digihaler inhalation powder (90 mcg/inh) is around $163 for a supply of 1 powder, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
ProAir Digihaler is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic ProAir Digihaler availability.
This ProAir Digihaler price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
ProAir Digihaler Coupons and Rebates
ProAir Digihaler offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
ProAir Digihaler Savings Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $20 per prescription; for more information contact the program at 866-955-9463.
- Applies to:
- ProAir Digihaler
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
- December 31, 2021
More information please phone: 866-955-9463 Visit Website
Patient Assistance Programs for ProAir Digihaler
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- ProAir Digihaler (albuterol) Powder, Metered; Inhalation
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about ProAir Digihaler (albuterol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- FDA Alerts (5)
- FDA Approval History