Pandel Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Pandel (hydrocortisone topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema, and others.
This Pandel price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Pandel topical cream probutate 0.1% is around $1,128 for a supply of 80 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Pandel is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Pandel availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Pandel Coupons and Rebates
Pandel offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Pandel
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Pandel (hydrocortisone probutate)
More about Pandel (hydrocortisone topical)
- Pandel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: topical steroids