Olux Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Olux (clobetasol topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Dermatological Disorders, and others.
The cost for Olux topical foam 0.05% is around $266 for a supply of 50 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
A generic version of Olux (clobetasol topical) is available. See clobetasol topical prices (from $101.04 for 50 grams).
|50 grams||$5.31 – $11.49||$265.58 – $574.26|
|100 grams||$7.13 – $9.77||$713.43 – $976.83|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Olux Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Olux offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
No manufacturer promotions could be found for this medication.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Olux
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Olux (clobetasol) Foam
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Viatris Patient Assistance Program (Group One Medicines)Eligibility requirements:
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Determined case by case
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be residing in the US or a US territory, and under the care of a US physician
- Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact program for details.
- Olux (clobetasol) Foam
More information please phone: 888-417-5780 Visit Website
More about Olux (clobetasol topical)
- Olux consumer information
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (12)
- Latest FDA alerts (1)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Generic availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- En español