Norpramin Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Norpramin (desipramine) is a member of the tricyclic antidepressants drug class and is commonly used for Depression.
This Norpramin price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Norpramin oral tablet 50 mg is around $373 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Norpramin is available, see desipramine prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Norpramin Coupons and Rebates
Norpramin offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Norpramin
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: HealthWell Foundation Copay Program
- May have insurance
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program provides financial assistance to eligible individuals to cover coinsurance, copayments, healthcare premiums and deductibles for certain treatments. Also, for those who are eligible for health insurance, but cannot afford the insurance premium, the foundation may be able to help by paying some or all of the medical portion of insurance premiums. The patient is being treated for a specific disease for which funding is available and has insurance that covers the treatment for this disease. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Norpramin (desipramine)
More about Norpramin (desipramine)
- Norpramin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: tricyclic antidepressants