Nexplanon Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nexplanon (etonogestrel) is a member of the contraceptives drug class and is commonly used for Birth Control.
This Nexplanon price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nexplanon subcutaneous implant 68 mg is around $938 for a supply of 1 implant, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Nexplanon is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Nexplanon availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Nexplanon Coupons and Rebates
Nexplanon offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Nexplanon
Provider: Merck Connect
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- Must be treated by US licensed healthcare provider
- Resources for HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS ONLY. The Physician must register to access tools and materials for patient support, product sample requests, up-to-date professional resources, and other Merck professional sites.
- Nexplanon (etonogestrel) Implant
More about Nexplanon (etonogestrel)
- Nexplanon Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3409 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: contraceptives
Other brands: Implanon