Nardil Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Nardil (phenelzine) is a member of the monoamine oxidase inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Depression.
This Nardil price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Nardil oral tablet 15 mg is around $160 for a supply of 60 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Nardil is available, see phenelzine prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Nardil Coupons and Rebates
Nardil offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Pfizer RxPathways Savings Card for Nardil: Estimated savings range from 36% to 75% depending on some factors; for additional information contact the program at 866-706-2400.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Nardil
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Nardil (phenelzine)
Provider: Pfizer Savings Program
- Must be uninsured
- Not specified
- Must be residing in the US or US territory
- This program provides uninsured patients with savings on their prescriptions at the pharmacy. Pfizer also has programs that provide eligible patients with insurance support, copay assistance, and medicines for free. Contact Pfizer RxPathways for details (844-989-7284)
- Nardil (phenelzine)
More about Nardil (phenelzine)
- Nardil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 50 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: monoamine oxidase inhibitors