Invega Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Invega (paliperidone) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Schizoaffective Disorder and Schizophrenia.
This Invega price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Invega oral tablet, extended release 1.5 mg is around $1,165 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Invega is available, see paliperidone prices.
Oral Tablet, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
|30||$38.83 – $42.33||$1,164.99 – $1,269.78|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Invega Coupons and Rebates
Invega offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Inpatient Free Trial Program: Designed for patients in hospital; your healthcare provider must register for program; offer good for up to 2 free trial units per calendar year; contact the program for additional information at 855-463-1912.
|Applies to:||Invega Sustenna|
|Number of uses:||2 Times|
Invega Sample Request Program: Your healthcare provider may sign up to receive FREE samples of Invega for you; for additional information contact the program at 800-526-7736.
|Number of uses:||N/A|
Patient Assistance Programs for Invega
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Varies. **See below for details
- Medication must be for outpatient use only
- The patient must also be permanently residing in the US or US territories.
- *Some Medicare Part D patients who cannot afford their medicines, and who meet certain financial criteria, may also be eligible for assistance. Please Contact the program for more information (1-800-652-6227). **Please call 1-800-652-6227 or visit Program website for specific FPL income requirements.
- Invega Sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) Injection; Extended Release
- Invega Trinza (paliperidone palmitate) Injection for Suspension; Extended Release
More about Invega (paliperidone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 83 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
Other brands: Invega Trinza