Cloderm Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Cloderm (clocortolone topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema and others.
This Cloderm price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Cloderm topical cream 0.1% is around $366 for a supply of 45 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Cloderm is available, see clocortolone topical prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Cloderm Coupons and Rebates
Cloderm offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Cloderm Patient Access Card: Insured patients may pay the lowest co-pay option available to you at your local pharmacy; for additional information contact the program at 855-631-2485.
|Number of uses:||13 times|
|Expires||December 31, 2020|
Patient Assistance Programs for Cloderm
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Cloderm (clocortolone pivalate) Cream
More about Cloderm (clocortolone topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical steroids