User Reviews for Cloderm

Learn more about Cloderm.

Atopic Dermatitis 1 reviews 250 medications

Eczema 1 reviews 253 medications

Psoriasis 1 reviews 311 medications

9.5
Dermatitis 3 reviews 332 medications

8.7
Summary of Cloderm reviews 6 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Cloderm

For Eczema "My dermatologist would prescribe other medicines, and pills before Cloderm and my skin would continue to constantly itch and crack and after a a couple weeks of using Cloderm, I instantly felt the difference and I highly recommend this medicine with anyone with eczema."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 27, 2016

For Dermatitis "Have tried several other medications, one week of Cloderm symptoms decreased considerably."

Chris2pher (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 17, 2016

For Atopic Dermatitis "Miraculous"

Anonymous September 27, 2015

For Dermatitis "I am currently finishing my final month of Accutane treatment. I unwisely tried a "new" skin product on my face and I had the most horrific reaction ever! During the past 2 days my facial skin turned very red, dried out, scaled, and then has crusted over. As it is beginning to peel and crack, my skin is now bleeding. My dermatologist gave me some samples of Cloderm to use...IT IS WONDERFUL! I just applied it for the first time, and the redness is already seemingly subsiding. My skin also feels soothed and less irritated. I rate this a 10 based on these immediate effects. If I experience anything unpleasant, I will be sure to update."

Anonymous September 14, 2009

For Psoriasis "Cloderm seems to clear up my elbows from all the peeling and bleeding from being so dry."

maggie dee May 26, 2008

For Dermatitis "I was given sample by Dermatologist and 1st use for dermatitis on eyelids, my symptoms immediately subsided. I am thrilled that I had immediate relief."

joa2n2pa February 7, 2008