User Reviews for Fluticasone topical

Also known as: Cutivate, Beser

Fluticasone topical has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Fluticasone topical reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Lichen Sclerosus  Off-label 9.5
Atopic Dermatitis   9.0
Summary of Fluticasone topical reviews 9.2 6 reviews

Anna I. December 1, 2015

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I LOVE FLUTICASONE PROPIONATE CREAM (FPC)! I've always had sensitive skin. I developed excema as a teenager on my arms and found no relief until my doctor prescribed FPC. Currently, I have mild excema that flares when I am under stress. I also am allergic to my dogs so I get small itchy hives every now and then (it's worse when they don't get frequent baths). When I am at the stable and around horses, hay, dust, dirt, and hair can make my skin quite angry and FPC clears up any rash very quickly! FPC is MAGIC for curing my excema and hives! I use is 2x daily when I notice a rash and can see results in 1-2 days. I have never had any side effects from the cream. I hope this helps and you find FPC effective for you!”

beauty303 October 30, 2011

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: “It is very effective.”

Anonymous April 5, 2010

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: “I started using this product on Friday and have already seen results. I love this medicine and am so glad to have this.”

Anonymous September 6, 2009

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Lichen Sclerosus: “It certainly soothes the itch area- burns at first but seems to ease the itch quickly. Non greasy and allows area to heal faster.”

bubba-san August 3, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis: “I applied the gel to some contact dermatitis, and it worked great for the rash. However, a side effect I experienced was that it caused me to have very strange dreams during sleep. I now apply it in the morning and have had no further problems.”

Sofies Mom July 27, 2009

Cutivate (fluticasone) for Atopic Dermatitis: “My daughter had Leukemia and had a bone marrow transplant that did not take. During one of her last bouts of chemotherapy she developed a bad rash. She was given Fluticasone Propionate Cream for her skin. It helped clear up some the rash that was considered eczema or even graft versus host disease. I think that this not only helped clear up the rash, but felt good when I applied it. I would gently apply a thin layer and give her little massages to go with it. I liked this cream for her situation.”