Caplyta Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Caplyta (lumateperone) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Schizophrenia.
The cost for Caplyta oral capsule 42 mg is around $1,470 for a supply of 30, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Caplyta is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Caplyta availability.
This Caplyta price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|30 (3 x 10 each)||$49.01||$1,470.26|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Caplyta Coupons and Rebates
Caplyta offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Caplyta Copay Savings Card Program: Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 for 1st prescription and no more than $15 for subsequent fills; for additional information contact the program at 800-639-4047.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
- April 30, 2022
Form more information phone: 800-639-4047 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Caplyta
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Caplyta (lumateperone) Capsule
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Intra-Cellular Therapies Patient Assistance ProgramElligibility requirements:
- Must be uninsured
- At or below 300% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be treated by US licensed healthcare provider
- This program also provides copay assistance.
- Caplyta (lumateperone) Capsule
More information please phone: 888-481-4824 Visit Website
More about Caplyta (lumateperone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 25 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- FDA Approval History