Apriso Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Apriso (mesalamine) is a member of the 5-aminosalicylates drug class and is commonly used for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Ulcerative Colitis - Maintenance and others.
This Apriso price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Apriso oral capsule, extended release 0.375 g is around $541 for a supply of 120 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Apriso is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Apriso availability.
Oral Capsule, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Apriso Coupons and Rebates
Apriso offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Apriso Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay $0 co-pay on your 1st prescription, then pay no more than $10 on all future prescriptions; contact program for additional information at 855-740-3034.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Apriso
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Apriso (mesalamine)
Provider: Bausch Health Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Based on FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must be a US resident and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider
- Hardship appeals for patients residing in Puerto Rico will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Apriso (mesalamine)
More about Apriso (mesalamine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: 5-aminosalicylates