Medically reviewed on May 22, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg, PYRILAMINE MALEATE 30mg
Labeler: Capital Pharma
NDC Code: 29978-128
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and over:||1 tablet every 6-8 hours.|
|Children under 12 years of age:||Consult a physician.|
Store at 15 o-30 oC (59 o-86 oF).
Capron DMT is a white, round tablet, debossed with "DMT" on one side and blank of the other side.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container with a child-resistant cap.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Pyrilamine Maleate 30 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- runny nose
- itchy watery eyes
- itching of the nose and throat
- relief of cough
- May cause drowsiness; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect. Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product. Do not take this product if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctor. Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- new symptoms occur
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate,
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Serious side effects may be reported to this number.
Call 1 (614) 638-4622.
dextromethorphan hbr and pyrilamine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Capital Pharma (831545541)|