User Reviews for Ipratropium

Also known as: Atrovent Nasal

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Ipratropium.

Rhinorrhea
8.8

Summary of Ipratropium reviews 8.8 4 reviews

Reviews for Ipratropium

For Rhinorrhea: "After spraying into each nostril, my nose runs for 30 minutes. It's quite drying and seems to become less effective with continued use. Thought it was miracle drug initially but not so sure anymore."

silliness October 18, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Atrovent Nasal (ipratropium) for Rhinorrhea: "It completely cured my constant runny nose, and I feel great. No side effects at all! I use it two or three times a day as prescribed by my doctor."

sti January 21, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rhinorrhea: "Effective in rhinorrhea, clean dose thoroughly before spraying, every 6 hrs, keep dose to 1 spray left and right nostril. 6 years experience."

Anonymous October 12, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Atrovent Nasal (ipratropium) for Rhinorrhea: "I have non allergic or vasomotor rhinitis so my nose constantly was running whether I was eating/drinking, exercising, cold weather, etc. I couldn't go anywhere without Kleenex. This nasal spray totally cured my runny nose. I'll never go without it. I don't have to carry Kleenex anymore. I use the 0.03 prescription and use it less then prescribed. The only down side to this drug is that it dries out my eyes. The first couple of days I thought it dried my nose out too but that went away with use and perhaps using it a little less."

Anonymous June 5, 2009