User Reviews for Ipratropium

Also known as: Atrovent Nasal

Learn more about Ipratropium.

Rhinorrhea 3 reviews 65 medications

Summary of Ipratropium reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Ipratropium

Atrovent Nasal (ipratropium) for Rhinorrhea: "It completely cured my constant runny nose, and I feel great. No side effects at all! I use it two or three times a day as prescribed by my doctor."

sti January 21, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Rhinorrhea: "Effective in rhinorrhea, clean dose thoroughly before spraying, every 6 hrs, keep dose to 1 spray left and right nostril. 6 years experience."

Anonymous October 12, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Atrovent Nasal (ipratropium) for Rhinorrhea: "I have non allergic or vasomotor rhinitis so my nose constantly was running whether I was eating/drinking, exercising, cold weather, etc. I couldn't go anywhere without Kleenex. This nasal spray totally cured my runny nose. I'll never go without it. I don't have to carry Kleenex anymore. I use the 0.03 prescription and use it less then prescribed. The only down side to this drug is that it dries out my eyes. The first couple of days I thought it dried my nose out too but that went away with use and perhaps using it a little less."

Anonymous June 5, 2009