MUCUS RELIEF DM
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 7, 2020.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg
NDC Code: 0363-9891
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
|Active ingredient (in each softgel)||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20mg||Cough Suppressant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Keep Out of Reach of Children In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Take 1 softgel every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- you may report side effects to 1-888-333-9792
FD&C Yellow #10, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PVT LTD||677385498||MANUFACTURE(0363-9891)|
More about Mucus Relief DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)