MUCUS RELIEF DM by Walgreens
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg
NDC Code: 0363-9891
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredient (in each softgel)||Purposes|
|Dextromethorphan HBr 20mg||Cough Suppressant|
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus)
- helps thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 7 days
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use
Keep Out of Reach of Children In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Take 1 softgel every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F) excursions between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep in a dry place and do not expose to heat
- you may report side effects to 1-888-333-9792
FD&C Yellow #10, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
|MUCUS RELIEF DM
guaifenesin and dextromethorphan hydrobromide capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - Spirit Pharmaceuticals LLC (179621011)|
|MEDGEL PVT LTD||677385498||MANUFACTURE(0363-9891)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 17, 2018